Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Amazing Plants and Bats!


Photo Courtesy of Jamie Greene
I am happy to report that I am behind on all my blogging, emailing, and housework.  Why does that make me happy?  Because it means I have been writing!  I've had several projects in the works for a while now and I am finally completing a few.  

The plant in the picture above is a Venus Fly Trap, and it is an Amazing Plant!  I hope to tell you more in Amazing Plants by Design!  I submitted the manuscript to Tate Publishing a few days ago and am waiting to see what they say.  I promised to keep you posted on the journey, fail or succeed, so here we go again.  When you get one book published, keep writing!  I hope to bring you news of a new contract in the near future!

I am also working on more study guides for Knowledge Box Central.  Within a few days of submitting Amazing Plants, I also submitted Bats, Bats, Bats! Lapbook and Study Guide.  This should be a fun one for October, so I hope we will be able to get it out there before the end of the month.  I never realized it would be so much fun to study bats!


I am working on a story book about a bat and a few more study guides, so stay tuned.  If you are still trying to get published, my best advice to you is to KEEP WRITING!  Make time for it and keep pushing forward!

If you are curious about the lapbooks and study guides and would like to give them a try, don't forget Harvest on the Farm is available at Knowledge Box Central.  It is perfect for this time of year.  We are about to go on our first hayride and corn maze of the season tomorrow!


In addition, BOTH Theory of Intelligent Design eBooks have been marked down to $2.50 each!


If you have read Amazing Animals by Design or used any of my lapbooks, I'd love to hear your feedback!

Happy October!





No comments:

Post a Comment