Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Final Stages


Here it is, folks!  I have permission to share the cover and a few of the characters from Amazing Animals By Design!  I have proof-read the final draft, exchanged forms back and forth with the editors, and am turning it in for the last time.  Everything is final: the text, the font, the illustrations, and the cover.  Next, it will be going to print, and I will be talking to a publicist about setting up book-signings.  I already have permission to do book-signings and get reviews in several places.  Stay posted; I'll be putting a schedule up on the blog.  The excitement is mounting.  I can hardly stand it!


 
Meet John, Sarah, and the caracal.  A bit better than my doodling that I had on here before, don't you think?!  What?  You've never heard of a caracal?  Then I guess you'll be waiting on the edge of your seat until you can buy my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment